Prayer saves the day! Pictures of Zimbabweans at Rotten Row Magistrate Court
People of Zimbabwe praying….
Even if ZBC refuses to show pictures and videos we will provide them for everyone to see….
Reminded me of this incident in the Bible,
Act 15 v 5-11
The Rescue of Peter
5. So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was fervently praying to God for him.
6. On the night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, with sentries standing guard at the entrance to the prison.
7. Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He tapped Peter on the side and woke him up, saying, “Get up quickly.” And the chains fell off his wrists.
8. “Get dressed and put on your sandals.” said the angel. Peter did so, and the angel told him, “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me.”
9. So Peter followed him out, but he was unaware that what the angel was doing was real. He only thought he was seeing a vision.
10. They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city, which opened for them by itself. When they had gone outside and walked the length of one block, the angel suddenly left him.
11. Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know for sure that the Lord has sent His angel and rescued me from Herod’s grasp and from everything the Jewish people were anticipating.”
Today Zimbabweans prayed and Evan Mawarire was released. This is a reminder of how powerful prayer can be. All those believing in the power of prayer say Amen!